|Date Posted||January 4, 2017|
Serves as an H-60 Subject Matter Expert for the HH-60W Combat Rescue Helicopter training requirements analysis and courseware development program. Works with a team of Subject Matter Experts and Instructional Designers to establish HH-60W Pilot and Special Mission Aviator courseware requirements. Analyzes, designs and develops training courses and computer-based training products from source material using company-developed software tools as well as off the shelf products.
Bachelor's degree in any discipline from an accredited college or university, unless incumbent is a former Army warrant officer.
• Minimum of 5 years serving as qualified Pilot on an HH-60G aircraft required USAF.
• HH-60G Pavehawk experience preferred.
• HH-60G Flight Instructor experience preferred.
• Additional flight hours, qualifications or experience as required by the contract position.
• Must be able to travel occasionally.
• Must be able to obtain a secret security clearance, and pass background checks in order to obtain a base access pass to military installations and contractor facilities.
• Microsoft Office software knowledge highly preferred.