|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||December 22, 2016|
Applies advanced knowledge and experience to solve unusually complex or system problems; those that typically are not able to be solved solely by reference to maintenance manuals or similar documents. Incumbent will implement training plans for less proficient technicians and evaluate their progression. Document training forms as required. At this level, the incumbent has demonstrated the ability to solve a variety of complex simulator and or aircraft system problems.
- Applies comprehensive technical knowledge to solve complex problems, those typically solved by properly interpreting maintenance manuals or similar documents.
- Assists in the design of minor hardware system modifications and software programs to stay current with aircraft configuration and to improve simulator operability.
- Provides technical guidance and training to less proficient technicians.
- Conducts quality control inspections and inspect maintenance work performed.
- Maintains required documentation of maintenance activities.
- Monitors and tracks the repair status of inoperative equipment and document maintenance activities utilizing the logistics management data base system.
- Uses knowledge of simulator and aircraft systems to interpret advanced technical data.
- Interprets and works with computer systems utilizing various and multiple operating systems.
- Diagnoses malfunctions of computers and associated equipment, and performs operability/readiness tests and repair.
- Performs systems interface/fault isolation.