|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||December 22, 2016|
Applies comprehensive knowledge and experience to solve complex or system problems: those typically solved solely by reference to maintenance manuals or similar documents. The Shift Supervisor may review work for general compliance with accepted practices. May also provide technical guidance and instruction to less proficient technicians.
- Applies comprehensive technical knowledge to solve complex problems, those typically solved by properly interpreting maintenance manuals or similar documents.
- Receives limited technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or more proficient technician and work is reviewed for specific compliance with accepted practices and work assignments.
- Provides technical guidance and training to less proficient technicians.
- Capable of interpreting and working with computer systems utilizing various and multiple operating systems.
- Maintains required documentation of maintenance activities.
- Monitors and tracks the repair status of inoperative equipment and document maintenance activities utilizing the logistics management data base system.
- Diagnoses malfunctions of computers and associated equipment and performs operability/readiness tests and repair.
- Performs systems interface/fault isolation.
- Applies fundamental troubleshooting procedures in the maintenance of interfaces and peripheral equipment used with computers.
- Provides networking and information systems support on training devices and networks.