|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 19, 2017|
Envoy is currently seeking qualified pilots to train our new hire First Officers. Do you have a passion for teaching and helping people succeed? If so, we want you on our team!
The Professional Simulator Instructor is part of Envoy’s Air Operations Training Department. In this role, the Professional Simulator Instructor is responsible for the accomplishment of pilot ground school, training device, and simulator training conducted for part 121 air carrier pilot receiving Initial, Transition, Upgrade and Recurrent training courses.
- Measure training progress of pilots objectively and subjectively within the established curriculum
- Create lesson plans and complete classroom and simulator set-up
- Ensure currency of publications and training materials
- Act as Pilot in Command (PIC) or Second in Command (SIC) in multi-crew simulator situations
- Evaluate student progress and performance
- Prepare documents and reports
This position is a non-seniority list pilot and as an Instructor plays a vital role in delivering quality and specialized training to our pilot team.
- Minimum age: 21
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and related experience
- Must possess a current Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL)Minimum of one (1) year as PIC or SIC on a turbojet aircraft
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts including days, nights, weekends, holidays and rotating days off
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Must possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Prefer 1,000 hours as PIC or SIC in operations under FAR Part 121
- Previous EMB 145 experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft products such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Instructor experience