|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Morristown, NJ (MMU Airport), New Jersey|
|Date Posted||October 24, 2017|
- The Captain, Pilot in Command reports to the VP, Flight Operations.
- The Pilot in Command’s leadership, dedication, professionalism, decision-making abilities and safety awareness are crucial qualities necessary to ensure the utmost service to the company leadership as they drive the business.
- The Pilot in Command is responsible for the safety, supervision, and coordination of flight crew activities from the planning phase through the completion of the company trip, while remaining in compliance with all applicable regulations, rules, directives and company policy.
- Function as the Captain, Pilot in Command in the assigned aircraft for a particular trip.
- Operates company aircraft in a safe and efficient manner while in compliance with all Company rules and regulations, manufacturer’s limitations and manuals, governmental rules and regulations, and other requirements of agencies having jurisdiction over the flight.
- Supervises the activities of the flight crew.
- Maintains currency for all ratings, qualifications, and certificates as required.
- Implements and maintains the Safety Management System by accomplishing tasks derived from the safety reporting system and as assigned by the VP, Fight Operations within the function of a Pilot in Command.
- College Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Five or more years of aviation experience.
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot certificate with appropriate type rating endorsed as English Proficient.
- Preferred Type Rating is the Gulfstream V series (GV, G550, G450).
- Valid FAA First Class Medical certificate
- 4000 total flight time, 3000 hours PIC and 2000 hours in jet aircraft preferred.
- Successful completion of flight, ground and simulator training in the last 12 months.
- Landing, instrument and PIC currency as required by CFR Part 61.
- Possess the administrative and communication skills necessary to oversee aircrew members and coordinate with other departments and outside vendors during the conduct of the flight.
- Risk Management
- Crisis Management
- Accuracy / Attention to Detail
- Project Management
- Process Management
- Quality Management
- Purchasing Tasks & Activities
- Supplier Evals & Certification
First Data is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer(Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Primary Location : United States-New Jersey-Morristown-Morris-6 Airport Blvd
Job Field : Transportation
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Oct 24, 2017
Manager Level: L4 - Upper Mid Mgmt/Director Employee Status : Regular