|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Ft. Rucker, Alabama|
|Date Posted||December 22, 2016|
Serve as a fixed-wing flight instructor at the US Army Aviation Center of Excellence at Ft. Rucker, AL, conducting comprehensive fixed-wing flight training to US Army, US Air Force, and international students.
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have 6 yrs total flying experience with at least 1000 hours as Pilot in Command and 500 hours as Flight Instructor.
- Must hold a FAA Certified Flight Instructor multi-engine, and Instrument Instructor rating with the associated Commercial Pilot ratings.
- Must have strong project instructional skills/
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Must be able to effectively deliver oral presentations to students in a classroom or simulator environment.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 3 yrs military experience preferred in a C-12 aircraft
- All attitudes, all flight envelope experience is preferred
- Highly desired experience as an Instructor Pilot for the US Army, USAF, USN or USMC
Responsible for delivering flight instruction, simulator instruction and/or academic instructions for the Army Fixed Wing (AFW) program in accordance with established standards along with other duties associated with delivering flight training will also be assigned.
- Applicants are subject to US Government approval
- Must be eligible for a DoD Personal Secret Security Clearance
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- Must be willing to work any shift or day of the week as required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a FAA Class II Flight Medial Clearance