|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Saint Louis, Missouri|
|Date Posted||February 11, 2018|
The E/A-18 EWO / Subject Matter Expert (SME) will be part of an EA-18 Curriculum Courseware Development Program. The EA-18 Growler EWO will serve as a team member to develop courseware for our EA-18 program. This Subject Matter Expert will join a collaborative team of additional rated Maintenance Subject Matter Experts, Graphics Designers/Artists, Courseware Developers and Technical Writers, to build Courseware to cover functional areas on the EA-18.
SSE is a leading technology company that provides courseware and training systems for government and commercial aviation programs. This is an immediate Opportunity in our St. Louis, Missouri office. Employment will be full-time, with a comprehensive package that includes Paid Time Off plus holidays, medical benefit options and an excellent 401K program.
Essential Job Functions
· Perform duties of courseware developer (instructional designer) on EA-18 aircrew and aircraft systems.
· Produce and verify design documents, scenarios, guided demonstrations, graphics requests, and instructor materials
· Review and ensure quality, technical correctness and instructional soundness of draft/final interactive multimedia lessons
· Work independently under minimal supervision
· Participate in all phases (Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment)
· Understand and articulate project scope and vision – client alignment
· Understand adult learning principles, graphic design and layout principles
Additional Skills and Requirements:
· Ability to work in collaborative team environment with project manager, other courseware developers, multimedia developer, graphics artist, and technical editors
· Willing to ensure performance to deadlines and milestones
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively deliver complex messages/instruction clearly
· Skilled in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe.
· DOD Secret Clearance or ability to secure clearance during interim required
“This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.”